The biggest benefit to one on one instruction is the ability to tailor an individual lesson plan for each student based on their musical ability, and their personal goals for the lessons.
My lesson plans can include;
- Reading standard notation in treble or bass clef
- Reading tablature
- The CAGED fretboard system
- How to write stage charts for performance
- The ability to transpose
- Basic to advanced music theory
- Stage presence and singing while playing
My current students are learning beginner to advanced acoustic and electric guitar, 4 and 5 string bass, beginner piano and Pro Tools studio engineering.
I currently teach in Rumson, Fair Haven, Middletown, Highlands, Tinton Falls, Colts Neck, Eatontown, and Long Branch.
Please contact me for current scheduling and tuition pricing.
1,779 total views, 2 views today